Monday, September 17, 2012

Never Stop Learning (Free Printable!)

Check out the new snazzy badge in the right sidebar! I earned it by passing the Inbound Marketing University certification exam (with honors, I might proudly add) offered through Hubspot. And while a sidebar badge widget is pretty rad, the best part really was the fabulous resources that Inbound Marketing U offered for me to refresh, engage, re-learn, and discover about Inbound Marketing. I am a firm believer that no matter what your field, the most effective way to stay passionate and engaged and to keep learning whenever and wherever the opportunity presents itself.

In honor of this fun reminder, enjoy one of my favorite quotes from Oscar Wilde (and keep scrolling for a printable version without the website title if you want a visual reminder for yourself!):


FREE printable (Click the words to download- then leave a comment telling me where you displayed yours!)


No comments:

Post a Comment